About the Client
Our client is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. Their department in Brno is internal provider of financial, transactional, HR, logistic and IT services.
About the Role
Their Business Intelligence team is working on comprehensive Microsoft BI/DW solutions, which makes them exceptional on the market with regards to company size, the number of source systems, volume of data and extent of projects. BI team is working on large end to end solutions that they define, implement, hand over to end users and maintain going forward - i.e. support ticket processing is not what they do!
Within the team you will cooperate with other designers, testers, data architects, ETL analysts and report builders. Overall the team in Brno has approx. 20 colleagues. Part of BI Team is also located in the United Kingdom (business analysts and project manager), so occasional trips to UK are included.
What will your job be about?
- Work with business analysts to prepare end to end BI solution designs to meet customer requirements
- Identify most appropriate sources of data, design data model and prepare source to target mappings
- Document design, guide development and testing
- Act as a communication bridge between business and IT colleagues for the projects assigned
- Help to define and maintain BI solution roadmap
- Ensure delivery conforms to standard IS processes and standards
- Good understanding of BI & Data warehousing concepts
- Demonstrative design experience
- Communicative spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal/team working skills
- Ability to communicate with both business and IT stakeholders
- Microsoft BI stack working knowledge is a big advantage (Power BI, SSRS, SSAS)
Nice to Have Skills