About the Client
Our client is international company providing retirement services, insurance, investments and banking products.
About the Role
We looking for a motivated, creative and innovative individual to be a part of a growing team with exciting prospects and be a part of new Data Platform initiative.
- Implementation of new data platform to support (customer, finance, ops, etc.) and data insight and operational needs.
- Understand data (location, meaning, dictionary) with customer data priority based on detailed analysis.
- Create one source of truth for common clients -> enable possibility to recognize common customer.
- Implement new DWH/Data Lake and implement new reporting and data insights (dashboards, Power BI, etc.).
- Create data source of truth for Customer care (CC, Customer portal), CRM, Sales, OPS, etc.
- Previous experience in building datawarehouse solutions on Microsoft stack.
- Development of data load and transformations using the latest Data technology on Azure.
- Create data models to enable reporting based on understanding of business needs.
- Proficient experience using Azure Data Factories, Azure Data Lake.
- Hands on experience with Azure Databricks.
- Collaborate with analysts and other key stakeholders to bring the design into production.
- High level of expertise in Business Intelligence.
- General experience with development on azure platform (blob, queue, azure functions, pipelines etc) is advantage.
- Experience with building the warehouse from scratch is advantage.
- Ability to work autonomously and team spirit.
- Proactive, result oriented.
- Good written and spoken English (advanced).
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of insurance sector is an advantage.