About the Client
Our client is Czech IT centre, providing services and IT development for financial and banking sector around Middle and East Europe, Russia and Asia.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a colleague to join a project for an app focused on collections in 6 countries and. Now, there is approx. 30 people taking care of the application.
- Care about transformation of often repetitive test cases (smoke and regression) into automation scripts but also of design patterns observance.
- Daily routine contains care of scripts, data preparation, test case scenario revisions, setting up automation jobs for remote runs.
- Crucial part of work is to update and extend support libraries continuously.
- Communication with colleagues from several departments in appropriate way (product managers, functional testers, developers,...).
- Revision of functional test scenarios.
- Design and implement automation scripts.
- Test data preparation.
- Making proposals of necessary module’s changes.
- Set up automation jobs on server site. Improvement of the test methodology.
- Design and implementation of support libraries.
- Ensure design patterns and best practises.
English language on communicative level; knowledge of design and implementation of applications.
- Technical skills:
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with versions control tools.
- Knowledge of markup language (XML) (advantage)
- Experience with CI servers (Jenkins,TeamCity) (advantage)
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST) (advantage)
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
Nice to Have Skills
- Sense for detail, reliability.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in the team
- Flexibility and analytical approach.
- Willingness to improve technical skills of the whole team
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to handle technical issues related with testing
environment(server setting …)