About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
- Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
- Modern offices in Chodov
- Home office possibilities
- Permanent contract
- CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
- Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
- Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
About the Role
For our client we are looking for Application Support Specialist who will be part of the Group API project with the goal of providing one-stop-shop for all APIs provided by whole client´s group. Project uses state of the art technologies and the project team operates in different locations around the globe in DevOps and Agile mode.
As Application Support Specialist you will be cooperation on project which goal it to deliver a new functionality for the client´s Shipment Tracking API within a DevOps squad team. The API provides detailed information about delivery of client´s shipments. The solution uses various cloud datacenters over the whole world to be close to customers and to ensure a quick response.
Development is done using micro-service architecture mostly based on Java Spring framework. Hosted on Open Shift containers or Kubernetes in Google Cloud Cluster. Reactive programming and Event Driven architecture is employed. Overall security layer and policies are provided by Apigee solution.
- At least user experience with CENTOS/RHEL
- Knowledge of API – REST/SOAP
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP network
- Willingness to participate in on-calls (rotational with the team)
Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of ticketing system – ideally ServiceNow
- Zabbix monitoring, Elastic stack
- Previous exposure to GCP cloud