About the Client
Our client is the Czech IT Centre that provides IT services with focusing on design and development of applications for banking sector in several countries in the world.
About the Role
Application Support Specialist provides 2nd level support of SAS products for CRM teams in countries.
As a part of our SAS team you will provide technical assistance and customer support.
You will also work closely with SW Analysts, Developers and other technicians to improve SAS products and make our customers successful.
• Install and support SAS products in an multi-culture environment.
• Solve complex issues/requests for customers.
• Test new changes and implementations.
• Be responsible for task delivery – in time and quality.
• Communication and cooperation with customers, programmers, analysts and testers.
• Hands-on experience with SQL queries.
• Knowledge of Linux or Unix.
• Knowledge of Weblogic or Tomcat or Apache.
• General overview of IT trends.
• Advanced English knowledge.
• Great communicative skills.
• Client oriented personality.
• Flexible and stress-resistant approach.
• Willingness to have regular on-call duties.
Nice to Have Skills
• Knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle DB is an advantage.
• Knowledge of SAS products is an advantage.
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic