About the Client
Our client is global organization with nearly 20,000 employees, designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks, and commercial and industrial facilities. We support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced front-end developer for our client.
Support the front-end development of the Global Rating System web application.
- Experience designing and developing user interfaces using Angular 9+ based UI Framework and angular material
- Experience adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Experience with Web Standards compliant HTML development using style sheets (CSS, SCSS) and flex
- Strong knowledge of Rest based Web APIs
- Experience with Git for source control management
- Experience with development in an agile dev ops environment
- Follow industry best practices for coding standards to develop highly maintainable code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly
- Experience with writing and creating Unit Test/e2e tests is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL is a plus
- Able to learn and pick up new technologies quickly
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (The minimum education, certification, special training and years of experience required to do a satisfactory job.)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar (4 year college)
- 2-year of related experience in web development experience
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
Nice to Have Skills
- Microsoft .Net experience a plus
- Knowledge of Engineering concepts related to HVAC, air cooling a plus