About the Client
Our client is a software house and develop software solutions for high demands.
About the Role
For our client we are looking for an independently working skilled senior developer with a problem-solving attitude who has good communication skills and likes challenges.
As new colleague, you will join the team of senior developers working for a customer in the area of psychological testing and evaluation. The core product is desktop and web psychological test system consisting of 100+ tests (eg. intelligence tests, performance tests, personality tests, driving skills tests, etc.). This system was developed to ensure the testing of larger groups of people.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years full-time software development experience
- Background in .NET development
- Skilled in .NET Core (on this project, we are currently using version 3.1)
- Experience with Angular
- Entity Framework
- Azure DevOps
- Understanding CI / CD pipeline
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies
- Active English (German is nice to have, but not a must)
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic
- Autonomous team player able to work under minimal supervision
- Good communication skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work towards fixed deadlines
- Accept and contribute constructive criticisms
Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with WPF and/or WCF
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic