About the Client
Our client is providing international courier, parcel, and express mail services. It is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world.
About the Role
Android developer with Kotlin and Java Agile team which is developing new & maintaining existing Android apps for business units (mainly Parcel business, i.e. PPL). iOS development experience is great advantage. This includes the analysis of systems and requirements, and the design and build of solutions including resolution of technical issues. Contributing to the provision of any Quality Assurance, Configuration, Testing, Training or Documentation services required to successfully integrate and implement the final solution. Managing technology-related communication inside IT Services and inside/outside DP DHL.
• Be part of the proposals/mocks creation process
• Participation in the technical design activities
• Development of mobile solutions following the technical design and business requirements, following the agile methodologies
• Unit/Component/Security tests
• Support & Issue Resolution during various testing phases
• Building several types of mobile solutions from standalone apps to enterprise level solutions
• Creative thinking
• Apply standard methodologies when creating new solutions or maintaining existing ones
• Assisting in definition, initiation and design of architecture in projects/programs
• 3+ years of experience with Kotlin, J2ME, Java, SQL, Android NDK
• Experience with mobile security – data in rest/in use/in transit
• Knowledge of UI development, including UX design
• Experience with Git repository
Nice to Have Skills
• Cross-platform mobile development using Ionic, Flutter, React Native etc.
• iOS development in Objective C