About the Client
Slovak company and a global leader in SW biometric technology and solutions for identity management.
About the Role
For our client, we are looking for C/C++ developer who will focus on development of algorithms.
- Solving original and complex problems in the area of biometrics and artificial intelligence
- Implementation of state of the art algorithms in the area of indexing, searching, data structures
- Design, implementation and testing of the selected algorithm
- Implementing knowledge from scientific publications into practice
- Optimization of existing algorithms with a focus on biometrics
- Cooperation with an expert team of programmers
- University degree in computer science or other natural sciences (math, physics, etc.)
- Experience (at least from the university projects) in designing algorithms and creation of mathematical models
- Experience with programming in C / C ++
- Ability to identify algorithms applicable in a technology-specific industry
- Orientation and experience in artificial intelligence and machine learning are an advantage
- Enthusiasm to work in the area of algorithm creation and optimization
- Courage to solve complex and open problems
- Ability to advance from theory to practice
- Ability to quickly develop and evaluate a prototype solution
- Experience with programming in Python and any of the ML frameworks (scikit-learn / Tensorflow / Caffe / …) is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English language
Nice to Have Skills
Our mission is to offer variety of matching jobs to qualified candidates and fulfil our client recruitment and project needs. We have decided to operate and source in Eastern European countries.
Klariská 14, 811 03 Bratislava, Slovakia Lidická 700/19, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic