About the Client
Our client is a provider of IT solutions, systems, hardware and software services in banking sector. It operates data centres, bank systems, POS terminals and HW (servers and PC) and is responsible for development, implementation, support and servicing of banking software and its operations in Central and Eastern Europe.
About the Role
As an Agile Delivery Manager (m/f), you understand that there’s little question about your purpose – getting stuff delivered. You need to understand the business needs and be capable of managing expectations, provide clear direction and expected goals, while avoiding unnecessary escalations.
By having a complete overview of planned delivery, and closely working with central squads and local digital teams in business and IT, you will ensure an impediment-free pathway. In achieving this goal, you need to communicate in one voice with your team and be transparent to challenges, providing an action plan to resolve the obstacles. You thrive in a dynamic working environment where agile is not only a mindset, but also a way of working and living.
- An abundance of agile project management skills and a track record in rolling-out digital solutions in Agile environments
- Knowledge of how to structure complex issues, prioritize them and support their implementation
- Expertise in Agile principles (SCRUM, KANBAN), while successfully managing international integration projects
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, and experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Awareness of planning necessity, foreseeing the risk and being ready to quickly act on changes
- Being highly skilled at working cross-functionally and building processes, communication and trust across teams
- Closely working together with respective teams, like product management, demand management, requirements engineering, development, testing, etc. to bring ahead and deliver defined requirements following agile principles
- Being able to manage testing (FAT, Regression) and provide valid results to business for their final decision
- Reacting fast, and with conviction, on possible project impediments (risk and change management)
- Having a well-built technical knowledge (architecture, software development, APIs, infrastructure etc.)
- Establishing clear and well-structured communications, especially with main stakeholders
Nice to Have Skills
Expressing your values and opinions in fluent English, plus a CEE/SEE language and/or German may be handy.